Globalization, major regional shifts of demand and supply base, geopolitical risks, increased competition, and exponentially growing regulatory requirements threaten established strategic models in the chemical industry. Company leaders are faced with new challenges that keep them up at night. How do we quickly integrate acquisitions to release promised synergies and onboard new revenue sources? How do we reduce complexity, integrate across silos, and streamline workflows across our entire global value chain? How do we resist commoditization by embedding ourselves more intimately within our customers’ innovation and operations cycles? How do we rapidly enter, differentiate, and win in new markets?
The Best Practices for Chemicals Event in Houston, April 4-6, will provide answers to those questions and here are the top reasons why you should attend:
- Hear from your peers – the customers – who make up 70% of our stories.
- Gain insights from top level executives from some of the leading chemical companies.
- Learn from others about their Mergers and Acquisition experiences and hear how you and your company can come out of a major M&A activity in the best shape possible.
- Drive efficiency through supply chain planning and build agility into your manufacturing.
- Understand how to perfect data management to inform or power decision making and enable your business with new insights.
- Attend four expert-led workshops, integrated throughout the conference schedule.
- Engage with other professionals on innovative technologies and adopting disruptive business models.
- Take away an in-depth understanding of S/4HANA and the path your business can take to get ready for this important transformation.
- Find new and different ways to better manage your supply chain in real-time.
- Hear great insights into facing disruption, mobility, global trade, procurement, security, logistics and compliance.
Register now and learn about how to drive value from technology in a rapidly changing world.
We look forward to seeing you in Houston!