Lock in your 1-on-1 time to speak with the customer experts!
Description: We know that some of the greatest benefits of attending Best Practices for Chemicals come from the conversations you have with other customers. That’s why this year we’ve created the Customer Connect Center as a feature of the Exhibition Hall. During the networking breaks, you can sign up for time to sit down and speak with some of the speakers and presenters to have a more in-depth and nuanced conversation about your specific challenges.
- TUESDAY, 9:50 AM BREAK –
- Integrated Business Planning: Rodney Nijoka – Global Director Integrated Business Planning, Albemarle
- 1610/1709 & S4: Becky Simoneaux – Enterprise Applications Supervisor, Albemarle
- TUESDAY, 4:00 PM BREAK-
- Hybris: Naveen Kandasami – Director Sales Transformation, Sealed Air
- Analytics: Puneet Sawhney – Analytics Value Delivery Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- WEDNESDAY, 10:35 AM BREAK-
- Finance & Financial Systems: Aaron Benner – BI/HANA/BPC/BO SAP Consultant, Ascend Performance Materials & Lisa Entrekin – Logistics Operations & System Manager, Ascend Performance Materials
- Transportation Management: Joyce Butler – Manager Business Solutions, Nexeo Solutions
- EHS Regulatory Documentation: Heather Kitto – Product Stewardship & Regulatory Specialist, Chemours
Please note: Participants must be registered for the Best Practices for Chemicals conference to attend a Customer Connect session.