Be part of the extensive community for SAP chemicals users as a speaker this year to share your insights and expertise with your peers. Submissions are due by Friday, October 27.
Use the button below to complete the submission form.
What should your presentation focus on?
Your story should address one of the topics uncovered in our 2018 Research Report, outlining the top challenges and opportunities as identified by the chemicals community over four months of in-depth research. We want stories that respond to a business challenge through the effective use of SAP.
- Abstracts are due by Friday, October 27.
- Once you have submitted, we will reach out to unpack your story further. This will allow us to focus your abstract.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our steering committee predominantly made up of your peers.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only deliverable will be your final presentation.
- Should you speak as an SAP customer, we will provide you with one complimentary round-trip economy flight, two hotel nights at the conference venue and a conference registration.
- If you work for a partner organization, your submission should be in conjunction with a customer to be considered.
For any questions about your submission, please contact Erick Randolph at +1 914-509-5354.